Ghertner & Company has a website for our association with many features and access 24 hours a day
1. View our community calendar, governing documents, meeting minutes, financials, etc.
2. Print association forms for your use.
There are several advantages to registering online.
1. Access to your homeowner's account and restricted community information.
2. Receive e-mails from your community Association Manager(s), Board of Directors and Ghertner.
3. Lower association expenses by reducing paper use("going green").
Access this site easily by following these simple steps to register securely.
1. A security key is required for initial registration. Contact the Ghertner Homeowner Service center.
E-mail: email@example.com or call: 615-277-0359 Security Key: _____________________
2. Click on the Ghertner & Co.(access) link on the Providence HOA web Site. ( providenceofmtjuliet.org )
3.Under the Homeowner tab, click on Homeowner Login and select "Create Your Account".
4. Enter the required information in the spaces provided and set up your password.
5. Enter your security key for initial access.
7. Your homeowner account is now set up. On your future log-ins, it will only be necessary to enter your username and password for access to your account.
NOTE: If you belong to more than one Association or own multiple units, after creating your initial account with the supplied security key, go to the "Manage Account" function and add your other unit(s).
Check your HOA website at providenceofmtjuliet.org often and access Ghertner via the provided link.
GHERTNER & COMPANY - 50 VANTAGE WAY, SUITE 100, NASHVILLE, TN 37228