The Providence Swim Club is exclusively for the use of the owners and residents of the Providence HOA and not open to the general public.
Memberships and day passes are not sold.
Your Providence Master HOA Board of Directors continues to work on your behalf in preparation for a planned opening of the Providence Swim Club pool on May 26, 2020.
Key Card Status: Your Key Card Access to the Swim Club has been deactivated. In order to reactivate your key card and use the Swim Club for the 2020 pool season please review the following information.
Waiver Form: Each household that wishes access to the Swim Club must complete and return the enclosed waiver. Any missing information will invalidate the waiver and the waiver must be re-submitted.
- Key cards are also deactivated for missing/incomplete or outdated pool forms and delinquent HOA accounts.
- Activating a pool key while you wait is not always possible due to staffing.
- When the waiver has been signed and submitted, pool forms are up to date, and your account is current your key card will be activated.
Guest Policy: A NO GUEST POLICY (residents only) has been instituted until further notice.
- Failure to comply with this policy change will have swim club access revoked for an entire pool season.
Access: All Adult Residents must present a valid working key card and photo ID (or other proof of residence) EACH TIME you enter the Swim Club facility.
Exiting: In order to accurately monitor and control facility capacity, after exiting the fenced area of the swim club, you will be required to re-enter with your pool key and ID.
Safety: All safety precautions/ procedures concerning weather and lightning remain in place.
Floats: Floats are not allowed inside the swim club until further notice.
- Life vests and other personal safety equipment are allowed.
Under Consideration: The board is currently exploring methods to control entry into the Swim Club in a manner consistent with current guidelines for opening of facilities.
Further information will be announced as it is available.
- Note: Please always refer to org for the most current pool and neighborhood Information.
Please be assured it is the desire of your board, if possible, under these circumstances for the Swim Club to be available to our residents.
Please be safe as we journey together during these difficult times.
The Providence Master HOA Board
**** Please note that there is a 10% rental cap for each section of Providence. Contact the onsite manager to verify if leasing is permitted****
On-site Property Manager: Lesley Penny
Address: 555 Providence Trail, Mt. Juliet TN 37122
Phone: 615-773-0745 E-mail: email@example.com